COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The Texas Department of Health and Human Services has released an interactive map showing all locations where the COVID-19 vaccine is available across the state. Visitors can interact with the map, which shows what type of establishment the locations are, contact information, as well as how many doses of both the Pfizer, Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are available.
CVS (South Padre Island) - CLICK HERE for availibility and/or to register online for vaccine.
WALMART (Port Isabel) - CLICK HERE for availibility and/or to register online for vaccine.
HEB (valleywide) - CLICK HERE for availibility and/or to register online for vaccine.
CDC - CLICK HERE for additional information regarding the COVID-19 Vaccine program, including what stage the program is currently in.
CAMERON COUNTY - CLICK HERE for information regarding the most current Cameron County vaccination locations and requirements. CLICK HERE for Cameron County COVID-19 Vaccination Consent Form that is needed when receiving first dose.
CITY OF SOUTH PADRE ISLAND :
The City of South Padre Island will be distributing vouchers to the public Tuesday, April 6, 2021
Location: Convention & Visitors Centre | Time: Beginning at 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Voucher Pick-Up Instructions:
* MUST present government-issued identification. Available to ages 18 and older.
* Stay in the vehicle. This is a drive thru distribution.
* Vouchers will only be issued to the name on the identification.
* First come, first serve.
* One (1) voucher per qualifying person will be issued.
* The voucher is ONLY valid for the vaccination clinic listed on the voucher.
* Voucher is not transferable to others.
* Falsifying information may disqualify you from receiving a voucher.
Please be patient as we process those picking up vouchers!